Friday 13 July 2012

Mail Order Fishing Tackle

I don't usually recommend mail order companies as there are so many out there but 1 stood out among the rest, I'd been browsing their catalog and placing things in my basket, the catalog itself was vast with plenty to browse through i was quite surprised at the prices being so cheap and the items in question were decent makes eg Storm, Berkley etc so i had no worries there,  i'd gone to pay and had a problem on my end with my credit card so i decided to ring them up, i spoke to the owner who to be honest was absolutley brilliant he sorted it all out on his end and told me it was being shipped out shortly as it had already been picked and packed ready, he spoke to me like i was his brother, now that made me really happy as theres not many mail order companys out there who will take their time to speak to their customers and ask what they want not just pay pack and send without ever speaking to the customer, but this company is different they take their time to know the customer and help them out as much as possible

out of 10 i would give them 10/10 for service, smiles and speed they are a good company and well worth having a look
heres the link to the company
http://www.thefriendlyfisherman.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment