Saturday 16 June 2012

Big Pike Small Pike



There's been many a time where theres been the friendly argument between fishing friends, family etc, the question in general for me at least is what would you prefer to get a big pike or quite a number of small jack pike in a fishing session.


Currently myself and my brother are on a friendly competition whereas see who can catch the most pike during the space of a year we are both on 9 pike each, but are still looking for the big one to win the most heaviest pike caught trophy, now i was talking to a good friend of mine about predator fishing and he asked me a question which to be honest did stump me which is the question above what would i prefer to catch? 


Since Darren asked me that question, i've been pondering over it and I've come to an answer which did surprise me when i decided, the answer would be a good number of small jacks would be better in a session rather than just catching 1 big pike, I know catching a big pike would smash a personal best but i think a lot of anglers out there would actually want the one big one rather than a good number of small fish.

So I ask my followers this question what would you prefer to catch 1 big fish or a good number of small fish in a session? Comment below and let me know your answers, i want to find out how many anglers there are on both sides of this debate.
Thankyou for reading

1 comment:

  1. My response would be plenty of small fish, makes for a better total weight especially when going for perch

    ReplyDelete