Saturday 16 June 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my blog, I'm going to try and update this blog as much as possible over the fishing season.


Sitting on the side of the bank is not as easy as what the non-angling community think, I believe that if they did what we did they would soon change their minds, I am starting to get a bit fed up with the narrowminded approach we receive from people who just dont seem to get why we go out fishing for hours. 
My personal hate is the ones who look down their noses and come out with silly comments aka "get a job, my taxes pay for you to fish"


What people don't realise is that 9 out of 10 anglers work for a living and come out on the bank to get away from the 9 to 5 daily rush.

I personally get out of the house and go down the bank for the peace and calm you can only get when out fishing followed by the adrenaline rush of the line screaming away from your reel with a big fish on the other end.


1 comment: